15 May ABC on safety of your rifle
Posted at 17:40h in Blog
Sport or pure fun, safety is absolutely the most important aspect to consider when you are handling a rifle. The Stoeger AIRGUNS Blog is here to give you all the suggestions you need to spend your shooting day in total safety!!!
Here then are some safety rules you will need to follow.
- Always handle your rifle as if it were loaded and ready to fire.
- Always handle your air rifle with the same attention and care with which you would handle a firearms.
- Always put the rifle and its ammunition in safe, clean places out of the reach of children.
- Always pay attention to the direction in which your rifle is aimed so as not to cause any damage to property or persons. This is very important especially when you are loading or unloading the rifle.
- Put your finger on the trigger only when you are ready to fire.
- Bring the safety button to the firing position only before shooting and keep the rifle in a safe position.
- Always keep the air rifle SAFE until you are ready to fire.
- Always make sure the rifle is unloaded and safe when you hand it over or receive it from another person.
- Always wear shooting glasses to protect your eyes.
- Always use the right pellets. Choose pellets that are compatible in shape and size with the caliber of your rifle.
- NEVER use the fired pellets.
- NEVER shoot on hard surfaces or the surface of water. Rebound pellets are very dangerous even over long distances and could accidentally hit people or property along the trajectory.
- REMEMBER :Disassembling and assembling the rifle is a delicate operation. Don’t make it at home without be sure of what you are doing and follow all the indication and advice from Stoeger AIRGUNS experts listed in our BLOG.
These are suggestions and rules of behavior that we invite you to follow to enjoy a crackling and funny day in the air!
If you have any questions, inquiries, or concerns please contact our customer service department [email protected] we will always be here to help you!!!